Mark Radcliffe used to be a bit of a DJ god to me when I was younger. Sadly he's never seemed to return the compliment (Ali's not hairy enough or something), but at least his mate Stuart Maconie does and he's put us up for the Pick 'n' Mix slot on their BBC Radio 2 show.
We're up against some good bands and some more well known ones but I think we more than hold our own.
If you'd like to vote for us that would be very helpful, go here to do it:
Voting closes at midday Monday GMT (tomorrow 18th Jan) and if you do vote I'll come round to your house and put up some shelves or something else useful. Our label mates, Napoleon, won it last year and frankly, if we don't get it, I will never hear the end of it down at Ruffa HQ.
I'll let you know how we get on.
Andrew
